The Regional Office Network sits within Netball WA’s Community Department, Stakeholder Engagement Unit. The purpose of the Regional Office Network is to provide services and support to Netball WA’s Affiliated Associations, Clubs and the wider netball community across the State.
Offices are staffed with local personnel, employed by Netball WA, providing a direct line of communication and servicing to Member Associations and Clubs throughout the state. This closer engagement with our Members and our physical presence across the State will provide greater opportunities to further enhance partnerships and engagement.
The Regional Office Network is supported by Netball WA Central Office based at the State Netball Centre.
Nine Regional Offices have been established, six located in country areas and three in the metropolitan area.
Further information on the Regional Offices, Staff and Associations in their Regional Area can be found by selecting from the below:
Please contact your Netball WA Regional Office for information and support with:
– Association visits and servicing
– Player programs and upskilling
– Regional Championships
– Fuel to Go & Play Association Championships
– Aboriginal Youth Gala Day & NAIDOC Carnivals
– Multicultural Carnival
– Suncorp NetSetGO
– School programs and carnivals
– Aboriginal Grassroots Sites
– No Limits Netball
– Child safeguarding and Working with Children Check
– Governance and compliance