Netball WA Community Raffle back for 2018

Netball WA is pleased to announce the Community Raffle will return for 2018, thanks to Nissan, Perth Arena and Locale Travel.

It’s the fourth year the raffle has been run, with two main purposes – to provide Associations and Clubs with a fundraising opportunity, with 60% of the funds they raise returned to them, and to put funds aside for future facility investment, with the remaining 40% placed in a Community Facilities Fund.

This year’s raffle is offering five fantastic prizes starting with a new Nissan X-TRAIL valued at over $50,000.

There is a unique opportunity for eight lucky people to join four West Coast Fever players in a 12-seat suite for a Perth Arena show, as well as a $3,000 travel voucher which can be used on flights, accommodation and car rental bookings thanks to Locale Travel.

There’s also the chance to win a corporate box for six people at a 2019 West Coast Fever game, while fifth prize is an Emerald West Coast Fever Family Membership.

The top selling metropolitan and country club’s will each be awarded a $500 Mount Franklin beverage voucher.

Netball WA General Manager of Community Liz Booth said she was excited to see the popular initiative return for 2018.

“Since its inception the Community Raffle has raised more than $210,000, with over $135,000 returned to Associations and Clubs,” Booth said.

“We see the raffle as a win-win for the netball community with amazing prizes on offer, while being able to give back to our grassroots.” 

Money raised from the raffle has been used by Associations and Clubs from equipment purchases, end of season events to off-setting costs for athletes in talent development programs.

The Raffle has also injected almost $78,000 into the Community Facilities Fund that Clubs, Associations and Regions have the opportunity to access for the development or re-development of their facilities or the purchase of key Netball infrastructure equipment.

For all information and to order books please click here