Community Raffle returns for 2017

Netball WA is proud to launch the Community Raffle for a third consecutive year.

The Raffle has returned in 2017 thanks to Nissan, with a list of prizes unprecedented in its quality.

This year’s giveaways include a brand new Nissan thanks to Nissan Australia, a 7-night experience at Karma Kandara in Bali thanks to Karma Resorts, the chance for you and seven friends to join four West Coast Fever stars in a corporate suite at Perth Arena for a concert in 2018, and a range of Fever related prizes including a 2018 Emerald Season Membership and Corporate Box seating at a 2018 home game.

With 60% of proceeds raised going directly back to the respective Club or Association from which it came, and the remaining 40% deposited into a future Facilities Fund to which the entire netball community has access, the Netball Community Raffle is fast becoming the premier fundraising opportunity for the sport in Western Australia.

Netball WA General Manager of Community Netball, Liz Booth, welcomed the initiative’s return.

“The Netball Community Raffle has been a tremendous success in its first two years and we look forward to seeing the initiative continue to grow in 2017,” Booth said.

“The Raffle is not only a wonderful opportunity for Associations and Clubs to contribute to their own development, but also for us as a Governing Body to reinforce our commitment to growing the game at a grassroots level.”

Since its inception, the Netball Community Raffle has raised more than $150,000, with over $86,000 returned directly to Associations and Clubs.

In 2016, two Associations were also given grants from the future facilities fund, with Bunbury Netball Association receiving $3,500 to purchase a secure storage shed, and Fremantle Netball Association receiving $11,000 to upgrade their court lighting.

Netball WA encourages all Associations and Clubs to make the Netball Community Raffle their primary source of fundraising in 2017.

To order your raffle books, or for additional prize information, click here.

Raffle books will also be available for purchase from the ‘Fever Alley’ pre-game activation zone at HBF Stadium prior to West Coast Fever’s Suncorp Super Netball clash against the Sunshine Coast Lightning on Friday night.