The High-Performance Course (formerly level 3) has been modified to reflect the changing requirements of coaching in the high-performance environment.
Coaches wishing to nominate for the High-Performance Course must meet the following criteria:
- Be an accredited Netball Australia Advanced Coach for a minimum of two years
- Have attended the Elite Coaching Course Strategies Session
- Be currently coaching and have coached (as a Head Coach) for a minimum of three out of the last five years at one of the following levels:
- Australian Netball League (ANL)
- State/territory team – 17/U, 19/U, 21/U
- State institute or academy program
- State league – top division in the state
The process for selection is as follows:
- Coaches apply to Netball Australia providing evidence of meeting the above criteria
- Netball Australia checks applications meet the above criteria
- Phone interviews with potential participants will be conducted by Netball Australia panel.
- All applicants will be notified by Netball Australia whether they have been successful or unsuccessful
- Unsuccessful applicants will be provided with an action plan to assist with their development
Please contact Jo Smith, Sport Development Manager, should you require further information regarding this course on 9380 3710 or email [email protected]