The Advanced Coaching Course is a Netball Australia accredited course aimed at educating and developing coaches in advanced coaching principles and practices as well as netball skills.
- Intermediate Coaching Accreditation or recognition of current competency.
- Coaches must have had at least one year/season coaching experience after completion of Intermediate Coaching Course.
- Two years coaching at a minimum level of representative U/15.
- Two session plans assessed as competent by a mentor, using the seven-step progression.
- Minimum 16 years of age.
EACH PARTICIPANT TO RECEIVE
- Netball Australia Coaching Accreditation Course Outline
- Netball Australia Participant Workbook – Advanced Coaching Course
- Netball Australia Advanced Coaching Manual
Day 1 – Saturday 26th October 2019 – State Netball Centre
Day 2 – Sunday 27th October 2019 – State Netball Centre
Day 3 – Saturday 2nd November 2019 – State Netball Centre
Register – Advanced Coach Accreditation Course
Use the following Enrolment Instructions to help you access the Course: MyNetball Learning Enrolment Instructions