Need to refuel? The Fuel to Go and Play Championships will have the following food and drink options available for both players and spectators across all three days;
The Fuel to Go and Play kiosk, located at the State Netball Centre, will be offering a wide range of healthy options including salads, wraps, toasties, panini’s, fruit & nut cups, along with a large selection of drinks. Keep a look out for the green stickers on all food vendors menu’s to ensure your making healthy choices.
The Perth Netball Association Courtside Cafe will also be in operation over the three days offering a variety of food options.
To complement existing options on site the events activation space will be home to the following options;
- Boost Juice (Smoothies. Fruit crushes, pre-packaged juices, coconut water, protein balls, popcorn)
- Bootlegger Coffee (variety of coffees, frappe’s, tea, brownies, Ice Gourmet pop ups)
- Di Bella Coffee cart (variety of coffees)
- Linley Valley Pork truck
- El Mojo Coffee (variety of coffee’s)
- JD’s diner (Sandwiches, pita wraps, salads, burgers, fries)
- Joeys Soft Serve Ice cream (speaks for itself)
- Two Queens Pizza (Wood fire pizza’s, Nachos, Paella)
Gold Industry Group
Chill-out in style in the Gold Lounge! From competitions to glitter stations, this is the place to be this weekend. The lounge will be open all weekend and Monday it will be hosting the West Coast Fever players who will be available for signings.
Better Nature will be providing FREE 5 minute physio treatments using their 100% naturally sourced and Australian made pain relief product range on Saturday from 9am – 1pm.
Put your netball passing to the test to win a Dinner Twist voucher. Competition operating on the Saturday.
Purchase any Elastoplast strapping tape product from the Merchandise Tent to go in the running to win an Elastoplast Gold pack for your club.
Keep an eye out for the Grand Cinemas staff handing out Buy One Get One Free passes for any movie of your choice.
Test out your shooting skills to win a range of prizes thanks to UWA.