2017 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING INFORMATION
Dear Regions, Life Members, Associations and Board of Netball WA,
Please find below the following documents for the Netball WA (Inc) Annual General Meeting being held at 2:30pm on Saturday 1 April 2017 at Four Points Sheraton, Subiaco Room, along with information relating the entire weekend’s activities.
- Netball WA AGM Memorandum, 28 February 2017
- Annual General Meeting Agenda 1 April 2017
- 2017 Strategic Forum Agenda
- 2017 Community Forum Agenda
- AGM Minutes 2016
Please note; All Region Delegate Registration Forms are due 4.00pm, 18 March 2017.
Also, please note that the Annual Report containing the Audited Financial statements will be circulated electronically ahead of the Annual General Meeting
Events over the AGM Weekend;
Saturday, 1 April 2017
Strategic Forum; Subiaco Room, Four Points by Sheraton
- 8am – 2pm
- Attendees: Executive, Board and Regional Presidents, Regional Delegates & Association Presidents.
- Light meals and refreshments will be provided.
- Registrations due to Anthea Foster [email protected] by COB Wednesday 22nd March.
Annual General Meeting; Subiaco Room, Four Points by Sheraton
- 2.30pm – 3.30pm (approx.)
- Attendees: NWA Board, Regional Presidents, Regional Delegates, Association Presidents and Life Members.
West Coast Fever vs, Adelaide Thunderbirds; Perth Arena, Chairman’s Club
- Green Room 4pm Open, Centre Pass 5.45pm
- Regional President, Regional Delegate and Life Members will be given one Chairman’s Lounge invitation each. Non-Transferable.
- General Admission tickets are available to purchase via Ticketek
Sunday, 2 April 2017
NWA Community Netball Forum; Matthews Netball Centre
- 7.15am – 10.00am
- Attendees: NWA Community Staff, Region, Association and Club representatives
- Registrations due to Mark Watton [email protected] by COB Wednesday 22nd March.
NWA Past Player Function / ANL Home Game; State Netball Centre
- 8.30am – 10am
- Western Sting v Tasmanian Magpies Centre Pass at 10am
- Attendees: Board, Executive, NWA Past Players, Regional Presidents & Delegates.
Netball WA is an organisation that operates as the governing body for the administration of Netball in Western Australia.
The organisation is governed by a Constitution and By Laws and each year produces an Annual Report detailing the previous year’s operations. Read below to click through to the Constitution, By Laws and Annual Reports since 2001.
INTEGRITY Netball WA is proud to adopt the Netball Australia Integrity Framework Policies
MEMBERSHIP & GOVERANCE REVIEW
- The Netball WA Governance and Risk Committee are currently reviewing the current by laws. Once completed and revised, the new by laws will be available here.
BOARD CHARTER AND COMMITTEE TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Netball WA Board Charter
- Netball WA Governance & Risk Committee Terms of Reference
- Netball WA Audit & Finance Committee Terms of Reference
- Netball WA Award and Recognition Committee Terms of Reference
BOARD DATES FOR 2017
- 2015 NWA Annual Report
- 2014 NWA Annual Report
- 2013 NWA Annual Report
- 2012 NWA Annual Report
- 2011 NWA Annual Report
- 2010 NWA Annual Report
- 2009 NWA Annual Report
- 2008 NWA Annual Report
- 2007 NWA Annual Report
- 2006 NWA Annual Report
- 2005 NWA Annual Report
- 2004 NWA Annual Report
- 2003 NWA Annual Report
- 2002 NWA Annual Report
- 2001 NWA Annual Report