Netball WA is a dynamic and fun environment to work in with careers ranging from umpire/coach/player development to marketing, administration and membership co-ordination. Employment opportunities will be updated on this page when they become available.
Based at the State Netball Centre in Jolimont, Netball WA is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic person to join our team in the role of Technology Coordinator. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in ensuring the organisations internal and external technology platforms and associated infrastructure are operating at optimum levels, minimising downtime and creating maximum efficiency across all business units.
First class customer service and maintaining effective working relationships with internal staff and external stakeholders will be essential to the successful achievement of this positions objectives.
Essential Selection Criteria
– Experience in a computer hardware and software support area that includes proficiencies for installing, trouble shooting, and maintaining a computer network along with peripherals;
– Good working knowledge of MS Windows, MS SharePoint and an understanding of Mac OSX operating environments;
– Strong customer service and communication skills and ability to elicit cooperation from and work with a range of people/stakeholders;
– The ability to plan and prioritise work and maximise the use of internal and external resources to achieve outcomes;
– Ability to work independently and part of a broader team;
– Preparedness to be flexible in respect to work hours.
Ideally suited to a recent graduate with a level of practical work experience, the role is a full time permanent position working 37½ hours per week. Due to the nature of this position some out of hours and weekend work will be required. Dependent upon experience, this role will attract a salary circa $45,000 per annum, plus super.
If you are interested in joining the Netball WA team a detailed position description can be found following this link to the Netball WA website www.netballwa.com.au and following the tabs to the employment page.
Applicants are asked to forward a resume outlining their relevant experience and a covering letter addressing i) each of the essential criteria and; ii) motivation for your application, via email to:
Garry Chandler, Apex Human Resources Consultancy [email protected]
For further information regarding the role please contact Cathy Ray, Corporate Services Manager Netball WA, via email [email protected]
Applications close at 5.00pm (AWT) on May 26th 2017.