The Community Netball Noticeboard is an advertising board for Regions, Associations and Clubs to promote employment, volunteer positions, trials and events within the Western Australian netball community.
West Coast Warriors
The West Coast Warriors are seeking expressions of interest for their 2018 Head Coach position. A Duty Statement is available by contacting the Region on 9409 9705.
St Hilda’s Netball Club
St Hilda’s is seeking an energetic, dedicated and experienced Netball Club Coordinator to commence October 2017. For further information please view the Professional Duties Statement. Please include:
– A covering letter addressing your suitability for the role based on the skills, knowledge and experience requirements outlined in the advertisement and Professional Duties Statement;
– A current resume;
– Copies of your relevant qualifications;
– Evidence of the right to work in Australia (Australian birth certificate, Australian passport, Australian citizenship or Australian visa);
– National Police Clearance (less than 12 months old); – Will be required upon appointment
– Working With Children Check; – Will be required upon appointment
– The contact details of three professional referees, including your most recent line manager/s.
Applications should be forwarded to Emme Wild, Head of Sport at St Hilda’s Anglican School for Girls, via email [email protected] or mailed to the Head of Sport, PO Box 34, Mosman Park WA 6912 by 4.00pm on Monday 2 October 2017.
South East Demons
South East Demons Incorporated is seeking applications for the following positions for the 2018 Demons West Australian Netball League season.
League: Assistant Coach/ Apprentice Coach/ Manager
Reserves: Coach/Assistant Coach/ Apprentice Coach/ Manager
18/Under: Coach/Assistant Coach/ Apprentice Coach/ Manager
Demons Tier 2: Coach/Assistant Coach/Apprentice Coach/ Manager
For further details and Duty Statements please contact [email protected]
All applications should be in writing, detailing experience and qualifications and addressed to the Administrator, South East Demons Incorporated, PO Box 1684, Canning Vale, WA, 6970 or emailed to [email protected] by Wednesday, 11 October 2017.
Darling Range Netball Region
The Darling Range Netball Association is seeking a part-time administrator, and are are currently accepting applications for a Head Coach for their West Australian Netball League teams. For more information, please view the position descriptions below.
If you would like advertise an employment opportunity, volunteer positions, trials or an event, please complete the form below.